Direct Drawn Wire
Direct Drawn Steel Wire - Drawn from Hot Roll Coated Rod. Available in Industrial Quality, Cold Finishing Quality, High Carbon Quality, and Cold Heading qualities.
IQ Hotroll, CHQ Hotroll, CFQ Hotroll, HCQ Hotroll, IQ Processed Rod, CHQ Processed Rod
.064" - 1.50"
1005-1080, 1100 series, 1200 series, 1500 series
Pickle & Lime, Phos & Lube, Phos & Lime, Phos & Polymer
Coil weights up to 5,500 lbs.
Packaged to specification on or off tubular coil carriers.
Direct Drawn Steel Wire Made to Order
Special Packaging Options for Direct Drawn Steel Wire
- Small Wire Carriers Under 4,000# Capacity; Standard 4,000# Capacity; Large Over
- Continuous Coils on Carriers Under 1,500#
- Coil Banded to Carrier (Over 1,000#)
- Carrier Banded to Skid
- Wooden Skids for Easier Material Handling
- Plastic Shrouds, Plastic Bagging for Environment Protection of Product
- Paper “O” Rings for Carriers to Protect Material for Stacking or Material Handling
Special Processing Options for Direct Drawn Steel Wire
- Special Diameter & Length Tolerances
- Special Cast & Helix Tolerances
- Special Coil Weights
- Multi-Level Product Oil / Inhibitor Coating
- Mechanical Testing / Requested Quality Assurance Testing