SAIP Steel Wire – Spheroidized Annealed in Process.
IQ Hotroll, CHQ Hotroll, IQ Processed Rod, CHQ Processed Rod
.064" - 1.50".
1005-1080, 10B21, 10B30, 10B35, 1300 series, 1500 series, 4000 series, 4100 series, 8600 series, 8700 series
Pickle & Lime, Phos & Lube, Phos & Lime, Phos & Polymer
Coil weights up to 5,500 lbs.
Packaged to specification on or off tubular coil carriers
SAIP Steel Wire Made to Order
Special Packaging Options for SAIP Steel Wire
- Small Wire Carriers Under 4,000# Capacity; Standard 4,000# Capacity; Large Over
- Continuous Coils on Carriers Under 1,500#
- Coil Banded to Carrier (Over 1,000#)
- Carrier Banded to Skid
- Wooden Skids for Easier Material Handling
- Plastic Shrouds, Plastic Bagging for Environment Protection of Product
- Paper “O” Rings for Carriers to Protect Material for Stacking or Material Handling
Special Processing Options for SAIP Steel Wire
- Special Diameter & Length Tolerances
- Special Cast & Helix Tolerances
- Special Coil Weights
- Multi-Level Product Oil / Inhibitor Coating
- Mechanical Testing / Requested Quality Assurance Testing