Plating Quality Wire
Plating Quality Steel Wire – Produced for the most demanding plating requirements. Drawn from Hot Roll Rod.
IQ Hotroll, CHQ Hotroll, IQ Processed Rod, CHQ Processed Rod
.064" - .875"
1005 - 1080
Pickle & Lime, Phos & Lube, Phos & Lime, Phos & Polymer
Coil weights up to 5,500 lbs.
Packaged to specification on or off tubular coil carriers.
Plating Quality Steel Wire Made to Order
Special Packaging Options for Plating Quality Steel Wire
- Small Wire Carriers Under 4,000# Capacity; Standard 4,000# Capacity; Large Over
- Continuous Coils on Carriers Under 1,500#
- Coil Banded to Carrier (Over 1,000#)
- Carrier Banded to Skid
- Wooden Skids for Easier Material Handling
- Plastic Shrouds, Plastic Bagging for Environment Protection of Product
- Paper “O” Rings for Carriers to Protect Material for Stacking or Material Handling
Special Processing Options for Plating Quality Steel Wire
- Special Diameter & Length Tolerances
- Special Cast & Helix Tolerances
- Special Coil Weights
- Multi-Level Product Oil / Inhibitor Coating
- Mechanical Testing / Requested Quality Assurance Testing