High Carbon Wire
High Carbon Wire - Drawn from Hot Roll Rod. Clean finish for wire form or bending applications.
IQ Hotroll, CHQ Hotroll, HCQ Hotroll, IQ Processed Rod, CHQ Processed Rod
.170" - .750"
1050 - 1080
Pickle & Lime, Phos & Lube, Phos & Lime, Phos & Polymer
Coil weights up to 5,500 lbs.
Packaged to specification on or off tubular coil carriers.
High Carbon Wire Made to Order
Special Packaging Options for High Carbon Steel Wire
- Small Wire Carriers Under 4,000# Capacity; Standard 4,000# Capacity; Large Over
- Continuous Coils on Carriers Under 1,500#
- Coil Banded to Carrier (Over 1,000#)
- Carrier Banded to Skid
- Wooden Skids for Easier Material Handling
- Plastic Shrouds, Plastic Bagging for Environment Protection of Product
- Paper “O” Rings for Carriers to Protect Material for Stacking or Material Handling
Special Processing Options for High Carbon Steel Wire
- Special Diameter & Length Tolerances
- Special Cast & Helix Tolerances
- Special Coil Weights
- Multi-Level Product Oil / Inhibitor Coating
- Mechanical Testing / Requested Quality Assurance Testing